Thursday 20 October 2016

Cafe applique

Applique Cafe offers simple and unique applique and embroidery designs. We also sell embroidery software to meet all of your embroidery needs. To browse through our products, click on the category from our list to view all items in that category. You may also use our search tool to find a . Contact me if you have questions about purchases prior to .

May has been insane but we are trying to focus on designs now that school is getting out!

Browse unique items from AppliqueCafeDesigns on Etsy, a global marketplace of handmade, vintage and creative goods.

Vintage Indian Girl Embroidery Design. Baby Holiday Patches Applique Design. Elf Feet Patch Applique Design. Monogram Wizard Plus is monogramming software for use with embroidery machines.


My name is Rosemary and this is my blog. With little sewing experience (a $Brother sewing machine from Ebay), I bought an embroidery machine and taught myself how to use it. It has been wayyyyyyyy too long since my last entry. Gosh, how do weeks go by without me sharing with you all the excitement of my life? B) because said life is not that exciting.


This past weekend we went on our annual . I dream of no homework, packing snack or lunches, waking up with no where to be, and taking the kids to the pool every other day if they want to go. Here are links to my favorite fabric and embroidery blanks websites! We have had some big changes going on in the fam jam this fall! My kids all went to the same school up until last year, which we looovvveeeed (and still love).


Browder moved across the street (literally) and did 6th grade last year at a . Happy-less-than-2-weeks-til-school-starts! I am now selling the wonderful, affordable, not . Discover (and save) your own Pins on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts