Tuesday 8 September 2015

Darya folsom kron 4

I am sorry for entertaining his comments and sorry for my . Though she was raised in Connecticut, moving to San Francisco was like coming home, . In my comments, I questioned whether Mr. On every week day morning at 4AM PT to 10AM PT. Fans, we keep our favs on air forever by: 1.

KRON I love all the anchors on this station.

Click here for the complete list: 1.

The problem is, I checke Diddy is only worth $8million and the Panthers are valued at $billion,” Folsom said. This Pin was discovered by KRON 4. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Diddy possibly buying the NFL Carolina Panthers.


KronMorning News Anchor at KRON-TV. Your colleagues, classmates, and 5million other professionals are on LinkedIn. The World According to Gary: Kaepernick accepts Muhammad Ali Legacy Award from Beyonce. Dayra and “Woof Dog” discuss the Bay Bridge Series, Ray Lewis offering up advice to Kaepernick, and Queen Bey . Buckets and Scooter with The Harlem Globetrotters visited the KRONnews studio on Thursday morning.


Evelyn Taft KRON - They Are Real! Darya Folsom Behind the scenes - Duration: 0:34. A very conservative-looking Darya. But cute enough to keep me watching ever since. I got the sound to synch pretty well for her close.


READ: Stephen Curry, Colin Kaepernick Want To Buy In With Diddy For NFL Team. To put it mildly, somebody effed up. The two were discussing news of Sean “Diddy” Combs, who is reportedly worth $8million, wanting to buy the Carolina Panthers.


Leave it to my good facebook friend Mike Alvarado to tell me to get my ass in gear and give this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts